That’s right! Hell Week II !!!
When: Dec. 26 – Jan. 1
Where: Normal place folks. Normal times – mainly. Check details.
Why: ‘Cause I’m mean!
Totals: 20 Miles (Gold Level) 16 Miles (Silver Level) 12 Miles (Bronze Level)
The Rules: Just get it done in the Dec. 26 – Jan 1 time frame! Workouts are going to be very tough that week (on average 2.5 miles per noon workout), but not everyone can make all the workouts, so putting in extra miles on your own time is FINE. Just keep track and keep me posted. Keep in mind we end big! 100 X 100’s (80s/60s) on Jan 1ST!
Complete the mission – you will earn a corresponding acrylic mini trophy (aka paperweight pictured below) featuring our stick figure shark mascot on it … Bernardo! Plus a Bernardo Cap, Bernardo Hugs & Kisses, and some other surprises!
Details: (A/Gold =100%, B/Silver = 80%, C/Bronze = 60%)
- Tuesday 26: Noon 2.5 Miles / 5:30PM 1.5 Miles
- Wednesday 27: Noon 2.5 Miles
- Thursday 28: Noon 2.5 Miles / 5:30PM 1.5 Miles
- Friday 29: Noon 2.5 Miles
- Saturday 30: 10:15AM 2.5 Miles
- Sunday 31: 10:30AM 2.5 Miles
- Monday 1: 100 X 100/80/60s Over 6 Miles!
Lets get it on!
DON’T FORGET ABOUT TOMORROWS THANKSGIVING WORKOUT 10AM!